Feeling the pressure: Consumer spending in permacrisis
We live in a world perpetually affronted with difficult news, looming recession and financial instability. What are consumers feeling, buying and looking for when living in a state of constant flux? Please join GWI’s Trends Manager, Laura Connell as she dives into the world of consumer spending in financial crisis. During this session we’ll answer questions like:
- How does today’s cost of living crisis differ from past recessions, and what can we learn from them?
- How do consumers feel about their current financial situation, and how this has changed over time?
- What are people buying more of, cutting back on, and what their plans are for the months ahead?
- Which purchase influencers are becoming more/less important over time?
- How can brands add value and improve communication in times of transition?
- Learn how consumers are planning to spend in the coming months.
- Better understand the purchase influencers that are becoming more or less important over time (e.g. sustainability, quality, trust etc.).
- Use consumer insight to learn how to foster brand trust and loyalty during times of uncertainty.
Presentation by Supplier