Tuesday, May 3, at 6 p.m. till 7:30 p.m.
but you might want to stay for drag
Bingo starting at 8 p.m.!
Location: Ye Olde Rose & Crown;
1 Crooms Hill, Greenwich, Greater
London, SE10 8ER 02082 931898
Come buy drinks and food (till 9 p.m.)
and socialize with other LGBTQ+
market research colleagues! This
casual meet up is one way the Quirk’s
Event tries to live up to its promise to
be an inclusive and welcoming
environment for everyone.
With no pre-registration required, you
can show up when you want and leave
whenever. Join us to forge new
relationships in the market research field!
For more info see:
Ye Old Rose and Crown Facebook Page
Wednesday, May 4, 5:15p.m. to 6:30p.m.
Location: Expo Hall
We’ve had a blast hosting Cocktails with Quirk’s in the past and The Quirk’s Event wouldn’t feel complete without everyone enjoying a few cocktails on us! After the first day of the show is done, mingle and network in the expo hall and take in the experiences with other attendees.
Cocktails and sponsorship are available. Contact Steve for more information!
(Separate registration required)
Wednesday, May 4, 6:30p.m. to 1:00a.m.
Location: All Bar One o2 Arena, Unit 2 Peninsula Square, London SE10 0DX
We are back at All Bar One on Wednesday 4th May for the Quirk’s After Party!
A chance to make some new contacts and meet up with old friends whilst enjoying a range of complimentary drinks including beers, house wines, prosecco and soft drinks!
There’ll be a selection of hot and cold food available for you to tuck into and later in the evening you can take part in our business card prize draw and to finish a DJ to dance the night away.
Early bird tickets are available until Friday 22nd April 2022!
Thursday, May 5, 7:30 a.m.
Location: The O2 Peninsula Square
Founded in 2020 by Sia Najumi and Paul Green, the Research Running Club promotes fitness, health and well-being during market research conferences.
Conferences can be stressful and exhausting, so Research Running Club aims to alleviate some of the pressure and boost energy by hosting light runs prior to events. It is a great way to meet people and have some fun.
The club welcomes everyone to join. All you need is a pair of running shoes!
Interested in signing up? Click here to register!
For more information, visit https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-research-running-club.
Thursday, May 5, 3:30p.m. to 4:30p.m.
Location: Expo Hall
Grab a complimentary beer and take a final stroll through the expo hall to learn and experience all of the latest and greatest the industry has to offer.
Sponsorship packages are available for the mixer. Contact Steve for more information!
Sponsorship packages are available. Contact Steve for more information!
These interactive badges allow for easy and fast networking in a touch-free environment. Attendees in close proximity can quickly exchange information simply by both pressing and holding down the bottom of the badge. Bright LEDs will illuminate and flash, letting you know that the information has been exchanged. Attendees can also receive content from speaking sessions without having to wait until after the event. During a session, simply click your badge and any materials the presenters make available will download and be accessible in the app. The Klik badge puts you in charge of the content you receive and connections you make!
To get started please follow these steps in this exact order:
1. Find the app e-mail you should have received from support@klik. co. If you can’t find this e-mail, stop by the information booth and request a login password.
2. Set up your password and profile using the personalized link at the bottom of the e-mail and complete your profile. This is what you will share with your new contacts. Note: This e-mail contains a direct link to your personal Klik profile – do not share this link.
3. During set up, you must check the ‘Join Klik’s networking feature’ checkbox to connect with fellow attendees in the app.
4. Download the Klik event app using the following links on Google Play or on the App Store. Open the app and enter the e-mail and password you created in step two.
5. Update your notification preferences. Text (SMS) and e-mail notifications are opted-in by default for all attendees at onset. You may change your text (SMS), e-mail and mobile notification preferences by visiting the “My Settings” section of your personal profile.