How to Build a Market Intelligence Organization that Matters: A Case Study
Room 2 | 2:15-2:45 | Wednesday, February 13, 2019
Based on recent experience at Worldpay, this presentation will attempt to answer the following questions:
- How do you change your company’s perception of market research from just “corporate overhead” to a strategic business partnership?
- What do you need to consider to successfully change the perception of the market research organization within your company?
- How can you prioritize the barrage of requests that come your way?
- How do you know if the intelligence provided by your market research organization is impactful to the business?
- Identifying the scope/purpose of the market intelligence role is critical to its success.
- By knowing more about the market than anyone else at the company, the market research/intelligence role can be elevated from “order taker” to strategic partner.
- Communications program with stakeholders/internal clients is a key component to keep them engaged and informed.