The world has undergone a significant change in the last few years; customers no longer consume information or interact with brands in the same ways. Brands have to be more and more creative in attracting consumer’s attention, engaging their audience emotionally and helping them stand out from the competition.
Unfortunately, finding ways to understand how well their marketing efforts are working can be just as challenging. Traditional research methodologies are often based on outdated consumer dynamics and contrived scenarios that don’t accurately reflect real-world behavior. To truly understand how consumers are reacting to their brand, marketers need to be able to see the world through their customers’ eyes in a way that is unobtrusive and authentic.
PTG specializes in completely passive, real-world consumer engagement and non-conscious measurement techniques that have been validated by experts from Scientific American, MIT and Barrow Neurological Institute. PTG’s patented Saccadic Eye Movement Recording system objectively measures cognitive response to marketing stimuli in a real-world environment by uniquely capturing the eye’s tiny vibrations that are essential to determining consumer engagement and interest. Unlike other non-conscious approaches available in the marketplace, PTG’s proven end-to-end research solution is fully supported by norms and passively conducted without respondents being influenced by intrusive biometric equipment. PTG’s technologies have been used across the Americas and EMEA to provide brands with a fresh perspective on how their marketing efforts are cognitively and emotionally connecting with consumers to ultimately impact sales.
- Case Study Presentation
- Industry trends – future of marketing research
- Emotional measurement (neuroscience/eye-tracking)
- New techniques – qualitative and quantitative
- One of the biggest challenges for today’s marketers is being able to see the world through their customers’ eyes in a way that is unobtrusive and authentic.
- Consumer behavior has undergone a dramatic change in the last five years and as such, brands have to be more innovative in how they connect with their customers, making sure that their consumer touchpoints (advertising, packaging, Web sites, etc.) are emotionally engaging their target audience.